Monday, July 5, 2010

Its Monday eve and I have had a very quiet weekend. Didn't get any cards or pages done, but did get some materials together (like pictures) to make pages. I am going to use the pictures for the Scrapin' Silhouette 1 challenge. And there is another challenge coming tomorrow.

The card above was made for a sketch swap. I used my Bloom cartridge for the flower box and the large flower. I used a button for the flower center and black pearls for the centers on the little flowers. The stamp is from Judith. 

I am so glad I decided to start my blog. While I have a long way to go, I am learning and using what I'm learning. I enjoy visiting blogs and I pick up tips and "how to"s to help me in my paper crafting.  I love that some put their card recipes with their cards. Never again will I be stuck for a design. My big problem is color coordination. Its not one of my better points. I am enjoying myself and will continue this as long as it remains fun.     Thank you for stopping by and Take Care.

No comments: