Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I can't believe its been nearly a month since I have posted. Guess I had better start minding my "p"s & "q"s, I have just let things slip this past month. I did however, get my cards sent to my OWH shipper. Since I am new to this, I didn't have many Christmas cards to send, but did add some generic cards.
It is now time to start making cards for Valentine's day. I have five done. Lots more to do and only a few weeks left. All Valentine cards must be to the shipper by January 7. Since there are no swaps in my groups next month, I can concentrate on making some cards for OWH. I can also enter some of their challenges. Challenges are so much fun and they help me think "outside the box".
If you like to make cards; Valentine cards, Christmas cards, cards for all occasions, go here to find out about Operation Write Home. Its fun, its doing for others and can be very rewarding.
Hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving. 
Take care

No comments: