Saturday, May 14, 2011

GAB Challenge #15
Chose one of the DT sketches for your project. 
This is my sketch. I'm not sure if its a copy of someone elses or not so I'm not taking credit for it,  but I like the layout and have used it in the past. I put the sketch together in Word and then it took me half an hour to figure out how to get it here. Have fun with it.


Here is what I did with the above sketch. Actually, I made the card then made the sketch for here. And, as you can see, I left out a layer. 
Check out the sketches the other GAB DTs have made for you to choose from. Have fun with this and don't forget to enter whatever project you choose over at GAB Challenges.
Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Joyce! Love the lace and accents! Blessings to you!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is lovely! I love the tag and the colors are beautiful!

Dixie said...

So pretty, Joyce! I love the lace doily paired with that soft feminine floral paper. And that sweet little butterfly :)

Jennipher said...

Love your beautifully designed tag Joyce. The lace doily is so precious and pulls it all together.