Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lovely friend

Its Thursday, and here I am trying to get things uploaded for this week's challenges. I have been very busy in my craft room finishing up last month's swaps, so now I can concentrate on November.

I wanted to make a card for Designs2delight digi challenge but I was having a problem with a layout. What do I do if I need a layout? I got over to Mojo Monday or Splitcoast Stampers.
I used this weeks SCS sketch,  SC356 for my layout, the stamp is a digi from Designs2Delight called Lovely tree and the colors,  rich razzleberry, kraft, cream and green are for a color swap. There was one problem with this sketch, it only uses three layers. I made four layers since I need to have the four colors on my card. I cheated a little bit on the green, I used Zig markers instead of green paper. Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by. Take care

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Glad to see you catching the challenge fever Joyce! This came out lovely.

Dixie said...

Very pretty Joyce! I love that little tree image and how you've done it three times. Great colours on this!