Sunday, July 29, 2012

Always a fun challenge

Do you know how many items you can get out of a 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper? I'm doing a swap challenge and I'm to make as many items as possible out of one sheet of paper. Been doing pretty good, but I have some left overs. Here is what I have so far.
                                                         Envelope for Teepee card  
Box for note paper
Bookmark or tag
Teepee card
Two cards
Patterned paper is Paper Pizzaz's Purple "handmade" Flowers
Butterflies stamped and/or punched with SU punches and SU stamp sets Everything Elenore and Papillion Potpourri.
Ink used is a Ranger product. The black that stands out is the body of a butterfly and I flocked it in black. All card stock used is from stash.
I have two sets to make. I love this pp and I hope the ladies enjoy what I have made. Now I must go and make a few more items, probably cards.
Thank you for stopping by. Take Care

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Wow, Joyce, you've certainly made the most of that sheet of paper (which is beautiful, I must say). It all looks great (I especially love the teepee card)! That sounds like a really fun swap, too.

Created by Kathi said...

What a fun swap to be a part of... and the paper you chose is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing! Kathi

Louella said...

Oh Joyce, your items are lovely, anyone would love to get them! I've done one of the 12 by 12 swaps befor and it was fun but I didn't realize how many items it would be, love that purple paper and what you've done with it! Louella