Monday, October 11, 2010

I am so far behind and it seems that the faster I go, the behinder I get. I haven't posted in nearly two weeks. I haven't visited very many of you either. I don't know what I've been doing, but I've been doing it with great care.
Went to Simi Valley a weekend ago for a Future Stars boys gymnastics evaluation clinic. My grandson needed to place in the top six of his level to go to AZ for a gymnastics camp. He & I will be heading to Phoenix later this month.

While in Simi Valley, we went to LA to spend a day at Six Flags and I went on my second roller coaster. So what, you say. Well, I went on my first roller coaster ride about four years ago. I didn't like it and swore I wouldn't do it again. Never say never. I think I was the oldest person at Six Flags and I'm pretty sure I was the oldest to ride on any of the coasters. The water rides were great. Loved the Rapid Rapids. I came off that one soaked to the skin, took me hours to dry. And willing to go on it again; but the roller coasters...they lasted too long, had too many curves, too many drops and waaaay too fast.  Should have bought me a season ticket.
If you got this far, thanks for reading about my Six Flags day. Take care

No comments: