Saturday, April 30, 2011

GAB Challenge #13
Surprise! Any 3-D project

 My project isn't very 3-D, but it does have some depth. It just doesn't show in a picture. The image is cut using the three smaller dies from Nestability label 11 and my Big Kick. The pieces are each pop dotted and layered on top of each other. It was quite a challenge to get the cuts correct so the image had depth. I used no extra embellishments so as to not draw attention from the image.
The stamp is from PrintWorksCollection and ink is Brilliance Galaxy Gold. 
Its now your turn. Go over to GAB Challenge and see the projects of the DT, make your project and publish it to GAB.

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Joyce when I enlarge the image I can really see the depth! That's a pretty cool technique. I'm wow'd!

Dixie said...

Beautiful card and technique, Joyce! That image is gorgeous and looks great in "3D". I love the sentiment you chose, too. Just lovely!