Friday, July 15, 2011

365 Cards Day 134and HIMCR Challenge 2

Scraps and collage. I made this card originally for 365 Cards Day 134 Tuesday collage using pearls, rickrack and buttons. Well, my pearls are a shade of pink, my rickrack is pink with sparkly threads and my button is yellow.
After visiting some of my favorite blogs, I noticed one that Hiding in my Craft Room had a challenge to make something using scraps. The pink plaid with rickrack at the bottom is left over from a recipe swap, the pink of the butterfly is left over from many projects as is the purple and pp also.  I even found my card base in my scrap drawer.


Challenges for this card:
  365 Cards Day 134
Hiding in my Craft room

4 comments:

Dixie said...

This is wonderful, Joyce! I love the patterned paper and the rickrack across the bottom. The butterfly is so lovely too. It's great to use up scraps, too, isn't it? :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

Jennipher said...

The pearls and ric rac make this a really lovely feminine card. Very pretty!

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is so beautiful and elegant! I love the extra bling! Great job with those scraps! Thanks so much for playing along with the Hiding My Craft Room challenge!

~Laurie
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/