Sunday, June 10, 2012

June Color of the Month

Crumb cake, Tangerine tango, Marina mist and Early espresso are the colors chosen for June.
These colors, for me, just fell together. I was going to have the card base in Tangerine, but discovered I only had an 8 x 8 piece, so used it as accent. I like this card and am satisfied with it.  I would have left off the three orange jellies (skittles) in the upper left corner, but directions require some embellishments.
I'm still working on opening up for linking cards, but having a time figuring it out. A friend, Vivi sent me the address on how to do it, but... Thanks Vivi.
OH, the post previous to this? I ended up removing that green and just placing the shirt on my technique background
Thanks for stopping by. Take care

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Those colours are just great together, and I love how you've used them in your card, Joyce. That is such a sweet image and I love the touches of tangerine and blue you've added to it.

Maggie said...

What cute little hedgehogs...love the frame!

Anonymous said...

Your colors go together beautifully! And your little hedgehogs are adorable!

Jennipher said...

Love these colors together. Card is darling. Thanks for posting my linky party button!