Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I did it!

I decided that this year I needed to get back to scrapbooking. I have tons and tons of pictures that need to be gotten out of the shoe boxes and into albums and lots of pictures on my computer that need to be printed and put into albums.
This is the first page of a two page layout. The title should have an "S", but it won't get one until I get to JoAnn's to buy another sheet of the giraffe paper. I had all the letters, had them glued to the shadow, but when I went to glue them to the page, the "S" was missing. I have no idea where it went, but I know that as soon as I buy another sheet of paper and cut the letter, it will show up. That's what I get for buying only two sheets of the paper, I can't finish the page.

I cut the title using Base Camp. The journaling is computer generated. The giraffe head in the upper right hand corner, I cut from an extra copy of the picture you see here. The giraffe on the journaling box is The Zoo cardstock stickers from Paper House productions.



Here is page two, pretty plain, but I don't think it needs any thing else and I'm not one for a lot of embellishments. I did cut out another giraffe head for the upper right hand corner. I fed that giraffe, and so did my grandson.

These pictures were taken at the
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, CO, November11, 2012

Thanks for stopping by and let me know you were here.   Take Care


2 comments:

Dell said...

I so agree with you on getting back to scrapbooking! Love your layouts. They are adorable.

Jacquel said...

Your pages are so pretty Joyce! I love them & thanks for the laugh about your s...you're right--as soon as you buy another sheet; it'll show up!

Thanks for inspiring me to make some pages as well!