Thursday, May 30, 2013

A little late

Actually I'm quite late since this is my Color of the Month for May. Tomorrow is the last day of May, so hopefully, its better late than never.

I don't know how I choose these particular colors, but I did. and it's  the proof that color coordination isn't one of my strong suits.

Colors for the Month of May were: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade and I had the hardest time with these colors.
 

I hope the receiver of this likes it. I had such high hopes when I started it. I like the LL and WW together, but I had to use all three. PP just didn't seem to fit in on this card. My SU friends said it was great. Hmmmm. But I still don't like it.  I should have started over, but I didn't have any more of the LL. Lesson learned; "Don't cut until your sure it works."

 


This is the card I received from Barbara. I hope she doesn't mind that I have posted it. But it is quite pretty. When I first saw it, my response was: "Now why didn't I think of that?" Ever have one of those moments?

Even tho May is nearly in the past, give these colors a try.

Thanks for stopping by and Take Care

3 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

Love your card! And the one you received... love how you did the swirl words :) Kathi

Jacquel said...

These are both very pretty Joyce! I love the second one...that flower really jumps out at me & that scalloped frame is just awesome!!!

Tania said...

I love the colour combo; you did a great job with it.