Thursday, May 30, 2013

It'l tickle your funny bone

I bought the SU stamp set  Not so Seriously and I have used two stamps out of it once. Recently I saw a challenge that I could use this set again. Over at Perfect Sentiments, the challenge this week is "Make them Laugh". If you click on the aforementioned link, it will take you directly to that challenge.


Stamped inside is:

...IT'S A LOT BIGGER 
THAN MY HEART!


Now, isn't that cute?

I made this card for that challenge, but its also for the Build a Sketch swap I participate in each month. We were to use a card base, background layer, a 3 1/2" square, 2 1/2" circle and a rectangle that is 2 1/2 x 1 1/2. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I'm using this sketch for most of my swaps in June.
My color combination is Poppy Parade (retired) and Tangerine Tango, an SU dynamic duo. Now I must go over to the Perfect Sentiments challenge blog and enter my card.

Thanks for stopping by and Take Care





3 comments:

Jennipher said...

Love that color combo! Thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment. Great take on our challenge.

Jacquel said...

Too funny...that sentiment is one of my faves!

Tania said...

That is super cute! I kinda wish I'd bought this set. I need more humorous stamps. Love the color combo.