Monday, August 25, 2014

Your Scrapbook Place challenge ending soon



It's Monday and the current challenge at Your Scrapbook Place, A color challenge with a Theme is almost over. Have you entered your project yet?

I hear that some of you would like to do something other than a card. Make whatever you would like to make, just follow the color scheme and theme of Get Well.

I’m entering this card.  


I found a card with a similar design on Pinterest, thought it quite pretty and wanted to make one like it. I did want to change it a bit, to make it my own.  
The colors are SU, the floral stamp set is Mixed Bunch, background swirl is Everything Eleanor, the sentiment is Perfectly Penned and the punch is Blossom.  

Now it’s your turn

You have until Saturday at midnight to enter our challenge and be in the random drawing for three (3) digital images of your choice from Stamping Boutique. They have some really cute digis.

No comments: