Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ever spend lots of time looking through the cartridge books for an image you would like to cut? Do you know what images are each and every cartridge you have? If you spend more than a few minutes finding an image you want to cut, go to this site:
CRICUT SEARCH CK THIS OUT PRETTY COOL TOOL!!!

You type in the image you are looking for, click the "search" button and all the cartridges that have that image come up. You click on one of the cartridge boxes and it brings up the image and the page number in the book. You can sit at your computer and find the image you want. Yeah, it takes some time, but you're not pulling out books and flippin pages to find the image. If you are looking for a dog, you see only the cartridges and pages that have dogs.
I'm not sure how up-to-date they are on the cartridges, I found this info yesterday on Cricut Green with Envie blog. I spent most of my time trying to get the button for the Cricut Search site on to my site. Success!! Its on the right about mid-way down. But you can get there through the purple link above.

4 comments:

Shawn Mosch said...

So glad that you got the button up!

The only carts we do not have on the site are the Imagine carts . . . as soon as I can get my hands on some handbooks for those, I will start adding them.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great idea, TFS.

Elisabeth said...

Thanks for the link, great idea!

KER said...

good info...tfs