Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This is my entry to the third Lets Ink it Up challenge with a twist.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado and the charms are Funky chunky by Plaid. The paper and decorative piping are from my stash. I colored the cake tops with Twinklette pens. I also used a gold Galaxy Marker, a red Slick Writer and Stazon ink to stamp with. Now I was to use a favorite stamp, and this isn't necessarily a favorite, but I wanted to make a birthday card; and the cupcake charms worked well with the stamp. Or is it the stamp worked well with the charms? Which came first? The charms did.  I am going to have to play with this stamp because I think it has a lot of potential This is also my SCS299 card.

Go here for more information on the Lets Ink it Up challenge.
the lucky winner will win a £20 voucher from  CaroLines Rubber Stamps for her shop

9 comments:

KER said...

love those cupcakes...and the colors go together well...this is perfect for SC299

Unknown said...

Very cute creation, great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up, good luck. Suzanne

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the colors.

Pat said...

What a great card. Love those cup cakes. Thanks for playing with Lets Ink It Up.

Claire said...

Fab card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck :-)
Claire xx

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute! Love all those cupcakes, and the charms are a perfect addition. TFS!

HappyCrafter said...

So sweet, those charms tie in perfectly!

Agnieszka M said...

Your Card is so sweet. I love your charm!
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

Kendra said...

Really great charms! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!