Sunday, October 2, 2011

Friends make life blossom
Its almost Monday and I want to enter this card in the Mojo Monday challenge for this past week. Its my first card for the Mojo Monday challenges and here are 100+ entries before me, so its going to be pretty obscure.
Monday Mojo 208

This card is also being sent in a color of the month swap. Colors to use are grass green, cream and black. Ok, I got the black and the cream right, the grass green is a little iffy. However, if you look at the grass in my yard, its different greens and there is even some yellow in it.
The flower is made of a heavy lace and I used a green button for the center. The sentiment is heat embossed.

Thank you for stopping by and take care

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Im so glad you decided to try Mojo Monday sketches. You will love them and there are always lots of entries but someone from the team will comment on your card. I guarantee it! It's why I love playing along with Verve. They make everyone feel special. Love how you substituted the flower for one of the blocks!

Jacquel said...

I really like how you did the *blocking*! Great job Joyce!!!