Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We have a winner!
I offered a copy of My Memories digital scrapbooking software. Marlene has won it. Marlene, you need to contact me by Oct. 12 so I can give you the info you need to download your new software.

World Card Making Day

Anyone spend last Saturday making cards. A whole lot of people did, but I didn't. I was at my grandson's Future Stars Region 1 gymnastics Evaluation & Clinic. Boys ages 10 - 14 compete for a chance to go to the Future Stars Nationals. He qualified! so he and I will be going to Colorado. That is why I didn't make any cards last Saturday.     HOWEVER...
I did indeed make a card in honor of World Card Making Day. That's it, over on the left. I think its pretty. Not only did I make this card for a cyber friend, but I wanted to enter it in a couple of challenges. Being the procrastinator that I am, I didn't get it entered into any of them. I enjoyed making the card, I measured, printed, colored, cut, pasted and stamped. A labor of love.
Thank you for coming by. Take care

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

What a cute card...TFS!!!

Dixie said...

Congratulations to your grandson! Your card is lovely, Joyce! I love the button center on your flower and the pretty colour palette you've used. That yellow background paper looks fantastic.

Em said...

What a nice warm-color cute card! Like the image and sentiment too! :D