Friday, October 14, 2011

Hope in pink

Is it pink enough? While I have a lot of pinks, I just can't seem to find any that go together very well so I selected a pink, wine and cream. There are various shades of pink in the patterned paper which I thought went very well with the sentiment of this card.

I am going to upload the card to Link up for Pink linking party. I hope my card is pink enough, but then there are gazillions of cards over there, who would notice. Go check out the site, this is their first annual Link up for Pink linking party.  If I don't see you there this year, maybe next year.
Also entered at
Hand Stamped Sentiments Think Pink Challenge 88
Tuesday Throwdown 70 Think Pink Challenge

October is National Breast Cancer awareness month. If you haven't done so, go get your mammogram. 
Take care

10 comments:

JustYolie said...

Oh it's a beautiful and very PINK card! :):) Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

sistochris said...

Great card for a great cause! Thanks for sharing your creation!

Jennipher said...

It's a very touching card Joyce. I like the hands wrapped around the heart. Thanks for sharing the link up for Pink Link. Didn't know about this one and there are a couple of challenges out there right now that your card would qualify for. I'll post the info in our blogging group.

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

What a sweet image on your card with the hands holding the heart. Such a great message. Thanks for sharing this with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Great job! I love the way that the hands hold the heart:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! Hope to see you back in the future!

Diane Hodrick said...

Love the message of this card...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Really wonderful design and pretty in the pink colors!! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I think it's pink enough! I like the lighter color with the wine color! And what a nice "theme" for the card this month! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

GabyCreates.com said...

It is pink indeed! Love it!
Thanks for linking it up with us over at LUFP ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com

Shannon said...

Such a great cardJoyce. The image is perfect and so touching! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.