Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall card

Fall is almost here, know what that means? HALLOWEEN! I don't normally make cards for Halloween, or anything else for that matter. However, for some reason, I'm in the mood. Maybe it comes from doing the black & white cards last month and this month.


A Yahoo group I have recently joined is challenging the members to make a Fall card.Now I don't know if a Halloween card qualifies as a Fall card or not... And besides, how much more Fall can one get than Halloween?

I dug into my scrap drawer and came up with all the papers except for the card foundation. I cut the tree out with my Cricut and the October 31st cartridge, the pumpkins are from a digi I purchased a year or so ago and the bats and moon are cut from a QuicKutz die "haunted house". I started out wanting to use the haunted house, but when I cut the tree, I scrapped the house. Perhaps I will use it on another project.
Besides posting this card on the SBP blog, I'm going to post it on the HIMCR for the Super Scraps Saturday challenge.

I apologize for the picture being so faded out, I scanned it several times and took several pictures. My card just isn't photogenic.It looks a lot better in person.
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the little bats! Thanks for sharing!

Jacquel said...

Very cute Joyce! Love the colors & that tree....TFS!!!