Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Using Those Scraps

Over at Hiding in My Craft Room, Laurie has posted her Saturday challenge. This week it is HIMCR #62 Super Scraps Saturday. 

I am entering this card in that challenge. I made the card because I wanted to see what the pinwheel card would look like in Black & White. As soon as I decided to do B & W (which was SSSD's Color of the Month for August), I discovered that I didn't have any black & white patterned paper. (The next time Joanne's has a paper sale, I'm buying black patterned paper.) I pulled out my black scrap folder and found some small pieces of B&W. It was fun trying to get all the squares even when cutting around "holes" in the paper. But I managed. Except for the foundation, it is all from my scrap drawer. Now all I need to do is find someone to send the card to 
So go on over to Hiding in My Craft Room and see all the cards made from "scraps".
Thanks for dropping by. Please leave a comment, so I can visit your blog and see what wonderful things you have been making.
Take Care


 

1 comment:

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love this card the geometrical design it fabulous!! Love the black & white :) Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo