Friday, August 6, 2010

August Mystery item card
Mystery item card. I received a yellow napkin with pansies on it. I glued the napkin to a piece of cardstock and placed it on my card. The brown flower strip on the lavender is cut using EK Success edger punch, the flower on the lower left are three flowers I pulled from floral sprays, added a lavender brad and popped the flower for added depth. I stamped "thinking of you on a vellum circle. The layout for this card is SCS288 and while this card didn't turn out as I imagined, I really like the LO and I hope to make another to post on SCS288 card challenge.

Scrapbook Expo is this weekend and I have signed up for the all day & evening crops plus three classes. From now until we leave for Expo, I will be putting things together so I will have lots to work on.

Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment. All are appreciated.  Take care

2 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

very pretty card!!
xxx
Vivi

Michelle VP said...

Ooh, love how that napkin creates a pretty background for your sentiment. :)