Monday, August 30, 2010

I haven't been very active here but I have been busy in the craft room. I got all of my SSSD swaps completed and mailed out, now I have time for other things; like challenges.
The card to the right is SC294. I don't think I like all the layering, but seem to be choosing challenges that have lots. Making a card with so many layers first of all, creates a color challenge. As I have noted before, I am color challenged. If I like it, I put it together. My next challenge is finding something as the focal point that will fit into my color scheme. Hmmm, is it suppose to be the other way around. Focal point then colors?
I started with the purple print which has bees and some yellow. I matched that up the other shades of purple and of course, one needs yellow for bees. Excepting the base, three of the four solid colors are an exact match to the print. Not sure the brand for the print, but the solids are Bazzil and DCWV. The stamp is from Judith. I hope you like my card and feel free to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by. Take care.

No comments: