Monday, August 2, 2010

 
I made this card for a swap "Color of the Month". The colors to play with are Brown, Blue & Green. The card is following the "Joy Card" format from SCS. Unfortunately, this swap was canceled. I will probably send it to my assigned partner anyway.
Inside of card
This card is the same format only with a Christmas flavor. I made it for a swap also. I will put an embellishment on it as required, however, I really like the card as is.
These pictures do not do these cards justice.

This is my Scripture page for August. The layout is from Sketch Tuesday at Christian Paper Crafts. It is missing an element so am not linking it to the page as my contribution. My other out to not posting, is that I don't know how.  I have made several "challenges", but since I don't know how to put them up, I don't, nor do I enter the contests for the same reason. But I do so enjoy doing the challenges. Maybe, someday ...

Thank you for coming by. Take care

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

These are so pretty, love the Joy Fold Card.

Micah said...

I especially like the color of the month one you did, the water color look to it is so soft and pretty. It's very earthy (I guess the colors do that lol) and great for any occassion.

Thank you for sharing!

My daughter Kerowyn (she's two and blogs with me) liked your swallow card, pointing and saying, "mommy! birdie!! TEET TEET!!"

Anonymous said...

Love your scripture card. If you can upload to your blog you can upload to the Christian Paper Crafts gallery if you are a member. And you should be as we would all be blessed by your work. Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

Love your joy cards...I need to post mine yet. I made Christmas ones for Sheresa's swap also...great job!!!