Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It has been a while since I posted. I have gotten lazy, January is  gone and I wasn't very productive only made about five or six cards and a set of 19 ATCs. I must do better on the cards this month.
Here is a card I made using Cricut cartridge Birthday Bash. I had to make a card designed around a coin. I spent weeks trying to figure out how to use a coin on a card. I looked through all of my cartridges and saw this kangaroo. She has a pocket. (Putting coin(s) in a pocket had been on my mind for several weeks.) Here was the pocket for my coin! As you can see, Mom kangaroo is not only  carrying the penny in her pocket but she also her baby .


This card has a "homemade" background. I was to use Saran Wrap to make the background and I had so much fun making it that I used it on several cards.  I really like the look that the wrap produces. The image, Bunny Love, is designed by Melissa Jenkins, and offered as a freebee at OWH!

Both cards were made for January swaps that I participated in.
Thank you for coming by. 


No comments: