Saturday, February 19, 2011

This is a practice post. I'm going to have a week of "Me time" next month and I have an obligation that requires I make posts while I'm gone.  I am, therefore, attempting to have this post post here at a set date and time. I may delete afterward, but than again, I may not.
This card was originally made for a swap that required using a Digi. I played around with this one and had fun doing it. Its not a great card but I found out one can print a digi stamp any size and pretty much do anything with it. I sized this digi to fill a regular size card, printed it out on parchment, colored the bunny and pop dotted the hearts on the swag. This digi stamp is from Stitchy Bear Stamps. I like the versatility of Digi stamps, but will continue to buy and use rubber and silicone stamps. I will also play with Digi stamps.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

It worked! Now I can get my "Me time" and not worry about my commitments.

Vivi Casale said...

it is a cool card Joyce..
I pre post my posts all the time...
right now I have 4 posts already set.. it is awesome!!
xxx