Monday, February 14, 2011

 Happy Valentine's Day
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.  ~Henry Van Dyke 
I made this card for an SSSD swap, and no, I didn't put that sentiment in it. It would be nice tho. I used my Cricut for the heart and its in three layers. The background was made using Saran Wrap and an ink pad. 

There is BLOG CANDY out there. Here is one blog that you can enter to win some.
 
 
Handmade by Vivi has  blog candy to offer to you!!
This is to celebrate with her Followers that she's a member of the House of Gilli Challenge Blog.
So,  1 lucky winner will win these 2 Gilli Stamps: Trench Coat Gilli and Classy Gilli.

I think these Gilli stamps are just adorable, so I  am entering her contest. I sure hope I win. You can enter too.




2 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

Hey Joyce, really nice valentines card!!

I'm so happy you're entering on my blog candy!! Thank you so much and I wish you good luck!!!
xxx
Vivi

Vivi Casale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.