Thursday, June 30, 2011

365 Cards  Day 119
Feeling Punchy

What fun I had putting these colors together. The colors: Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie (orange), Teal and White are the July Colors of the Month for an SSSD swap. I put the colors together so many ways and this is what I ended up with. I love the orange & purple together and may have that as primary colors on my fall cards. I didn't like the Pacific Point and the purple together, but did like the two blues; and the white just didn't fit in anywhere. Being color challenged do you see my dilemma? I really like how this card came out and am quite satisfied with my color arrangement.
I wanted to join this 365 Card challenge and that is where the leaves come in. They are punched using an EK border punch. I also used a corner rounder on the white and darker blue.
Hope you like my card, and go give the 365 Card site a look see. You may find one of their challenges you would like to join.
Take care

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Great color combo!


--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Dixie said...

Oh, this card is very pretty and the colours are wonderful! What a lovely sentiment, too.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Love the punched leaves.. so pretty :D

Lisa Echerd said...

Love the colors together, they do make a great fall combo! Perfect sentiment, too.