Saturday, June 4, 2011

GAB #18
Color Challenge
Baha Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand

I put this card together using the 365 Cards Sunday sketch #90. I never posted it for that challenge, because I don't think I'm suppose to post a DT project before its viral. In any case, I bought a new stamp and a new border punch and used them both here. I also heat embossed the stamped image. We used resist embossing in our last GAB challenge. I used a Twinklette pen for the gold flame on the candle and a clear sparkly pen on the frosting. The sparkles don't show up here, but in person, its just a little added touch.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care

6 comments:

Jennipher said...

Joyce, this came out lovely. I need to give this color combo a try.

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun card!! Love the colors and embossing!!!

Rose said...

beautiful colors and i love the image :)

Dell said...

Great color choices and love the embossing

Jacquel said...

Your card is very lovely! I LOVE the color combo too....TFS!!!

Dixie said...

This card is fabulous, Joyce! I love the embossing technique you used on the background, as well as the heat embossing. You sure put your new purchases to good use!