Wednesday, June 1, 2011

EMBOSS RESIST

This was a very interesting challenge. I spent several hours trying to come up with a project I would be proud to display. Alas, I came up with the following:

The girl and the flower stamps are from SU. I used a sponge to apply the green and my Zig pens for the red in the flowers. I was getting frustrated with this. I needed something for the GAB post and my time ran out, so went with the card on the left .The embossing resist technique was easy, the hard part was putting it with something that made me happy. I have played with it since, but can't seem to get anything to my satisfaction using these two stamps. I like them together, but there is something missing. Any ideas?
Thank you for stopping by. Take Care

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I think they're both gorgeous. I love the stamps you put together. It looks like the little girl just picked some blooms off the tree and is happily skipping home to share them with someone. Makes me smile :)